Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 17: Finally a Fat Picture!

time: 9:26 PM
listening to: Jack's Lament covered by The All American Rejects
weight: 227 pounds
quote of the day: "Raise your head up
Lift high the load
Take strength from those that need you" - Two Worlds by Phil Collins
(i watched Tarzan today, i LOVE that movie!)

hello! so as you can see i've gained 3 pounds over the Holiday ha : P oh well. i'm still going for this, and with something my parents told me, i'm more pumped than EVER! (i will talk about that something else in the next blog, which will be coming Friday night or Monday night...)

but anyway! : P here is my Fat Picture.



my father got me this hoodie for Christmas, and though i ADORE it i hope in a few months it won't fit anymore ; )

anyway good night my friends!
have a wonderful New Year's!
i know i will ; )

Todays Silver Lining: even though i am large and unhealthy, i do have a beautiful body. my body is a blessing. my body works. every joint moves. every cell works in its correct way. The Lord has blessed me with youth and i am accepting that blessing : )

1 comment:

Quacks From Duck said...

Hey Bailey! I am Sooooo proud of you and can't wait to see you at school! I hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing you guys and making up finals (not really enthusiastic about finals). So Luv ya and talk to you soon!
DUCK ;D